Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Update : Iceland version 2.0


Kirkjufellfoss

Well - it has been too long since I have posted here.  I would love to have a great excuse, but truth be told ... most of my online activity has been limited to posting and interacting with people on Google+ and Facebook.

Anyway ... in a couple of weeks, +Michael Bonocore+Colby Brown and I will be picking up a 4x4 in Reykjavik and heading out into the country for 2 weeks of exploration and photography.  This will be my 2nd trip to Iceland in the summer - last year I attended an amazing 10-day excursion led by +Brian Rueb of +Aperture Academy.  The trip was extremely well-planned and Brian took us to amazing sites every day.  If you every get an opportunity to attend one of Brian's workshops - do it :)

Here are a few more images from last year to hold you over until I get back from this years trip!

~joe









No comments:

Post a Comment